Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The End... of the final project creation process

The end to the editing of the final project has come. It's now ready and set to be exported and posted for all to see. Then, exported again as a full quality version and hopefully, burned onto a dvd to keep and be able to show off our hard work to our friends and family.

The last day of editing went like this. I recorded the first verse and chorus of the "angel" song for our final scene. Then, drove over to campus and we chose our background music from the assortment we had found and put it into our timeline where we wanted it. We played with the audio levels until we felt they were right and voila! Editing was finished!

So, enjoy the show! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home