Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Video Mashups

I find that my most common reaction to each of the mashups I viewed was laughter. Whether it was a horror flick made funny, or a comedy made scary, they were funny to me. Not in a bad way, but just because I knew that what I was viewing was a mashup and knew to expect some oxymorons in video. The one that stood out though was the Epic 2014, it made me feel as if I were watching an introductory show before a ride at Epcot or something of that nature.

I think I will go for the oxymoron effect in my mashup. Maybe making a recent comedy, such as Click, The Breakup, or You, Me and Dupree to look frightening, although I’d rather use other comedies I enjoy, such as Robin Hood: Men in Tights or Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, but trailers for those seem less within reach. Yes, I think my mashup will be a frightening funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home