Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Narrative

After writing my narrative, which is a very compact version of my family's journey from Poland to the U.S., the biggest task was gathering all the photos that will go along with it. After spending quite some time looking through old photo albums, picking out the photos I marked in my storyboard, I didn't end up with exactly what was planned. Some photos I omitted and replaced since not all our photo albums were available to me at the time and a bit of the narrative was tweaked. Hopefully, the narrative, the photos, and the background music playing behind my little story will make for a good little video.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Profdorian said...

I am really looking forward to seeing this piece when it is done -- I come from a family with 'zero' history so I am always interested in anyone who has a family story to tell.

-d

 

Post a Comment

<< Home